Bont A-Two Road Cycling Shoes - New Demo
NEW OUT OF BOX - Comes with Protective carrying Bag
Shoes have "DEMO" printed on middle strap but have not been worn.
Cleats never mounted, never worn. Brand new out of box.
Bont A-Two Road Cycling Shoes - New Demo (Identical shoes to other Bont Vaypor Road listing but these have "DEMO" printed on them)
The all new model a-two has been given an all new design. As with the Vaypor the new a-two now has a lowered carbon height around the toe box area.
The model is made by hand from a combination of carbon fiber and fiberglass. The liner and outer skin are both made of light weight microfiber materials. This shoe has a stack height of just 4.4mm. The a-two is an extremely stiff shoe that allows you to get all your power down to the road. There is virtually no flex in this shoe whatsoever yet it remains comfortable due to our last shape.
- Carbon composite Chassis with White Matte and Non Porous Microfiber
- 4.4mm Stack Height
- 35 air vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch area
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable
- Sole Guards - Replaceable
- Padding - Memory Foam
- Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Cleat Mounting - MM grid plus grip / 3 hole look configuration
- Closing Options - 2 Velcro Straps + Buckle (Replaceable)
- Weight - 265 grams (approximate weight based Size 42)
**All 2ndTri.com sales are final. Because all 2ndTri.com items are consigned with us, all proceeds from sales are distributed to consignors at or shortly after the time of sale. Our strict return policy also allows us to offer you, our customer, the best possible prices in the industry. Please ask all pertinent questions before purchases are made as all sales are final. Buyers may re-consign any item at any time.