2ndTri Bike Fitting
At 2ndTri, we believe the fit between you and your bike is essential to peak performance, injury prevention, and full enjoyment before, during, and after your ride. Our fitter, Neil pollard, is F.I.S.T. Certified and was trained by some of the best bike fitters in the world.
A proper bike fit can help to ensure:
- A Safe position to avoid injury
- A powerful and aerodynamic position to avoid inefficiencies
- A comfortable position so you can remain aerodynamic and powerful
- And for our triathletes, A run-friendly position so you have juice left in your legs for the run
Below are some images of our Centennial, Colorado fit studio which houses some of the best tools and equipment in the industry. Having experienced poor bike fits in the past, we know that the tools are only as good as the skills of the bike fitter which is why Neil attended one of the foremost fitting clinics in the world to learn from the very best in the business.
Yes, Neil will come to you! For an additional fee (depending on location, Neil will fit you to your bike in the comfort of your own office, home, etc. Call or email to schedule!
BIKE Fit Packages
Pre-Post Purchase fit
You are about to buy your dream bike BUT...you want to know which bike works for you! Because, who wants to spend their hard earned money on the wrong bike?.
This fit is for you! (Its actually 2 sessions!)
- Two unique sessions:
Session 1: Can take up to 120 minutes. You'll start with a consultation with our professional fitter. This is where we will find out about your goals, previous injuries or limitations, and set a course for our time together.
We will then dial in your fit on our dynamic fit bike (pictured below) including:
- Optimal bar selection (width, reach, height, drop, position)
- Optimal saddle selection (comfort/performance, position, height)
- Pedal/Cleat interface work ensuring proper pedal and cleat position on your shoes
- Frame Stack and reach calculation (X and Y coordinates developed for your ideal frame)
- frame finder process: We will research together the manufacturers, models, and builds that fit your budget and result in your ideal bike.
- You'll leave knowing which bikes fit you, which sizes are ideal, and a price range within which to hunt. We'll even point you to the retailers that carry what you are looking for!
Session 2: Bring your new bike back!
- Utilizing the X and Y coordinates and other essential information found out in our first session, we will set the bike up exactly as prescribed transferring your fit coordinates from the dynamic fit bike to your new Ride!
- New component purchases carry an additional cost but installation of those components are included in the fit price (Exceptions: Bar Tape, Cables, Drivetrain components)
Free Post-fit Adjustments for 90 days.
Existing Bike Retro-Fit
You already bought your dream bike ...but it doesn't feel quite right!
This Fit is for you!
- A single fit session up to 120 minutes in our Centennial, CO Fit studio
- First hour is on our Dynamic fit bike (pictured below)
- This puts you in the optimal position (handlebar position and width, saddle position and height, crank length and pedal position adjustment)
- Then we take this ideal position and translate it to your own bike! (This is geometry dependant and assumes your bike is the correct size for the adjustments needed)
- If new components are needed to achieve the ideal position (stem, saddle, bar, seatpost, etc) the components are extra but installation is free. (Exceptions: Bar tape, new cableS, Drive-train components)
- Free Post-fit Adjustments for 90 days
Recreational / Commuter Fit
We know not everyone is pursuing speed, power, and aerodynamics. Maybe you just want to feel better on your recreational bike?
This fit is for you!
-Up to A 90 minute fit session on your own bike in our Centennial, CO fit studio
- Pedaling analysis and dynamic stem adjustment
- Saddle position optimization
- Free Post-Fit adjustments for 90 days
(New ComponentS, Component installation, re-cabling, etc is extra)
How do I book a Fit session?? Soon you'll be able to book your bike fit online through our website but for now, if you would like to schedule a fit session, please reach out to us through our fitter, Neil pollard, directly either through the contact page , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 720-381-7858.